TAIL GATE REQUIREMENTS
Tailgating is allowed only at Lot D (RV Parking only) of the Globe Life Park (see map). Tailgating spaces will be available starting at Saturday, October 9 at 11:00AM until 9:00AM Sunday October 10. Parking is $150 per RV, and $65 per Tow Car.
Lot D and N will open up at 11:00 AM for tailgating.
Golf carts or small motorized vehicles may not be operated on any Globe Life Park parking lot – including the area reserved for RVs.
All guests wishing to tailgate must observe the following guidelines. These guidelines have been developed to provide a fair, reasonable, and safe tailgating experience for guests. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in the loss of tailgating privileges, ejection from the parking lot and/or criminal trespass.
- Parking spaces are intended for vehicle parking only. Use of tents, grills, chairs or other items is not permitted.
- Tailgating is permitted only in grassy areas.
- Tailgating is not permitted on sidewalks or areas that block pedestrian traffic.
- Tailgating is permitted to start at the time the parking lots open.
- The maximum area that any single tailgate space may occupy is 9-feet wide and 12-feet deep.
- All guests must follow the directions and instructions provided by ballpark parking and security personnel.
- Trash should be disposed of in the appropriate receptacles, provided in the tailgate area.
- Coals must be disposed of in the designated coal containers located throughout the lots. Do not dump coals or store stoves on the grass, parking areas, or under/around vehicles.
The following items and activities are strictly prohibited:
- Setting up tailgates prior to lots opening.
- Open flame fires of any kind. Charcoal and gas cooking is permitted.
- Deep fryers or any oil-based cooking or frying.
- Reserving parking or tailgate spaces
- Weapons or fireworks
- The use of drones
- Disorderly conduct
- Sale of food, beverage, merchandise, or any items unless approved in advance by event management
- Amplified sound systems or the use of radios/audio devices at loud levels (including personal equipment as well as professional equipment, i.e. DJ equipment)
- Outside food and beverage providers (Metroplex Sportservice by Delaware North is the sole approved caterer for tailgate parties.)
- Advertising or promoting any third party products (including but not limited to food and beverage products)
- Private portable restrooms
Arlington Football Showdown
Parking in official Globe Life Park parking lots is $20, per space and is available at Lots M and N they will be open at 11:00AM on game day. Please see parking map for additional parking lots. If needed all other parking lots will open at 2:30PM.
RV Parking is $150.00. RV Parking starts on Saturday October 9 at 11:00AM until Sunday October 10 at 9:00AM; There are no hookups onsite. Fees are charged per RV and per accompanying tow car – regardless of intent to use in/out pass for tow car. A general parking fee of $15 will be collected for each number of parking spaces occupied (e.g., if popping a tent, an additional $15 payment required). $65 – Tow Car.
Charter bus parking is $80 per bus for Fan Buses. A designated gate for charter bus parking is Lot D on the east side of the stadium. Overflow bus parking in lot S.