TAIL GATE REQUIREMENTS
Tailgating is allowed only at Lot D (RV Parking only) of the Globe Life Park (see map). Tailgating spaces will be available starting at Saturday, September 17 at 11:00AM until 9:00AM Sunday, September 18. Parking is $150 per RV, and $65 per Tow Car.
Lot D and N will open up at 11:00 AM for tailgating.
Golf carts or small motorized vehicles may not be operated on any Choctaw Stadium parking lot – including the area reserved for RVs.
All guests wishing to tailgate must observe the following guidelines. These guidelines have been developed to provide a fair, reasonable, and safe tailgating experience for guests. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in the loss of tailgating privileges, ejection from the parking lot and/or criminal trespass.
- Parking spaces are intended for vehicle parking only. Use of tents, grills, chairs or other items is not permitted.
- Tailgating is permitted only in grassy areas.
- Tailgating is not permitted on sidewalks or areas that block pedestrian traffic.
- Tailgating is permitted to start at the time the parking lots open.
- The maximum area that any single tailgate space may occupy is 9-feet wide and 12-feet deep.
- All guests must follow the directions and instructions provided by ballpark parking and security personnel.
- Trash should be disposed of in the appropriate receptacles, provided in the tailgate area.
- Coals must be disposed of in the designated coal containers located throughout the lots. Do not dump coals or store stoves on the grass, parking areas, or under/around vehicles.
The following items and activities are strictly prohibited:
- Setting up tailgates prior to lots opening.
- Open flame fires of any kind. Charcoal and gas cooking is permitted.
- Deep fryers or any oil-based cooking or frying.
- Reserving parking or tailgate spaces
- Weapons or fireworks
- The use of drones
- Disorderly conduct
- Sale of food, beverage, merchandise, or any items unless approved in advance by event management
- Amplified sound systems or the use of radios/audio devices at loud levels (including personal equipment as well as professional equipment, i.e. DJ equipment)
- Outside food and beverage providers (Metroplex Sportservice by Delaware North is the sole approved caterer for tailgate parties.)
- Advertising or promoting any third party products (including but not limited to food and beverage products)
- Private portable restrooms
Arlington Football Showdown
Parking in official Choctaw parking lots is $20, per space and is available at Lots M and N they will be open at 11:00AM on game day. Please see parking map for additional parking lots. If needed all other parking lots will open at 2:30PM.
RV Parking is $150.00. RV Parking starts on Saturday September 17 at 11:00AM until Sunday September 18 at 9:00AM; There are no hookups onsite. Fees are charged per RV and per accompanying tow car – regardless of intent to use in/out pass for tow car. A general parking fee of $15 will be collected for each number of parking spaces occupied (e.g., if popping a tent, an additional $15 payment required). $65 – Tow Car.
Charter Bus Parking
Charter bus parking is $80 per bus for Fan Buses. A designated gate for charter bus parking is Lot D on the east side of the stadium. Overflow bus parking in lot S.
Media Credential Policy– Same Info just change of dates and venue
All media must submit a request for credentials to Lone Star Sports Inc fourteen (14) days prior to the event for which you are requesting credentials. Any request received less than 3 days in advance will not be considered. Applications for media credentials must be received no later than Friday, September 9. Phone requests will not be accepted.
Media credentials are reserved for working print, broadcast journalists, and sports analysts with commercial news organizations and recognized publications. The publication must feature content about Lone Star Sports Inc. (LSS) and/or Arlington Football Showdown in articles, blog post or mentions to be granted credentials. If no evidence of posting is found within the publication’s social media channels, newsletter, magazine or blogpost they will not be granted credentials.
Marketing, public relations, advertising, sales, art directors, managers, publishers, and other non-editorial professionals of media organizations are not eligible for media credentials and should purchase tickets.
A history of being registered at previous Lone Star Sports events does not guarantee approval or waive the credential requirements. Only credentials issued by Lone Star Sports, INC. are valid for entry; no other media credentials will be recognized or accepted.
Submitting a credential request does not guarantee that you will receive media credentials.
Media credentials will not be granted to anyone whose principal purpose, in our sole judgment, is for reasons other than covering the game as working news media.
Media organizations with multiple reporters must submit a message with the publication name, complete names, and email addresses of each reporter or staff person for who they request a credential. Lone Star Sports reserves the right, in its sole judgment, to limit the number of approved requests per media organization, or to revoke issued media credentials at any time.
Please note: Media credentials, if approved, can be picked up at the press conference and the host hotel on game day until 2:00 p.m. It is suggested to pick up credentials before game day as you will not be able to access the Media parking lot without a parking pass. Without a parking pass, parking is $20 per vehicle.
Media parking is located at Lot L – Sequoia of Choctaw Stadium, parking is available on a limited basis with 1 parking pass max per organization size. If one person is requesting one person, they will receive 1 parking pass. If requesting credentials for three people, only 1 parking pass will be issued.